jmeter-user mailing list archives

From anie sahu <anie.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Http response message data issue
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2011 12:00:21 GMT
Hi,
I am using Jmeter 2.4. When I send http request to the website, server sends
back a unique id(project id) which is to be used in subsequent http
requests. To capture this variable, I used Post-processor Regular expression
extractor(response field to check = body,body (unescaped)). But unique id
does not appear in the response data, I have verified that regex I used is
correct.
However, when I checked using wireshark and charles(network sniffer tool), I
found that value does comes as part of response message(http response
message contains in 15 TCP packets). Response code is "OK 200".
Can you guys help me to figure out could be the reason for not getting
required data? Any suggestion to try something different.
Am I missing something here which I should take care to receive response
data or save response data?
I am attaching response file captured from wireshark as reference if any of
you need it. Please ask more details if you need, I would be happy to share.
Thanks in advance to you all in advance.

Anie
http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/file/n4525619/temp-tracker-wireshark-file.txt
temp-tracker-wireshark-file.txt