jmeter-user mailing list archives

From jagdeepjain01 <jagdeep.j...@gmail.com>
Subject total time for all the threads (total avg., total min, total max)
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 05:54:10 GMT
Hi,

I am using summary report for 10 threads running concurrently to fetch avg.,
min and max timings, this report provides avg., min and max timings for a
single user while all the threads are running.

I have been asked to provide avg, min and max timings for all combined
threads, please help how to capture this using jmeter.

format is as below:
Total Actual timings for all the threads |

Avg. timings for all the threads           |

Max timings for all the threads            |

Min timings for all the threads            |