jmeter-user mailing list archives

From jagdeepjain01 <jagdeep.j...@gmail.com>
Subject problem with capturing jessionid with url redirections
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 22:51:52 GMT
Hi,

I am doing a load testing on one of the application on tomcat which is
enable by j_security_check, if jmeter hits main url, app will go through
j_security_check and in turn internally j_security_check redirect to two
urls and will change the jsessionid, here I am able to catch the jsessionid
using the regular expression extractor using =(.*) and able to go to main
page of all the modules successfully.

url redirection looks in "View Results Tree" listener as shown below:
/j_secuity_check
|   |------http://10.156.17.34:9001/j_security_check
|   |------http://10.156.17.34:9001/
|---regular expression extrator

Now I redirected the application just after login to one of specific module
and for this to happen I have updated my index.jsp to directly move to the
specific module, with jmeter script I am able to login successfully but
jmeter is not able to capturing the jsessionid and it is storing default
value in the session_id variable.

with the additional redirect urls looks in "View Results Tree" listener as
shown below:

/j_secuity_check
|   |------http://10.156.17.34:9001/j_security_check
|   |------http://10.156.17.34:9001/
|   |------http://10.156.17.34:9001/planner/app/AgileApp.html
|---regular expression extrator

I am using response header for capturing jsessionid

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jagdeep