jmeter-user mailing list archives

From magTech <rmi...@watercooler-inc.com>
Subject CSV data file variable not being replaced intermittently
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 18:36:57 GMT
I have a HTTP Request test step where I am making the following call:

/admin/getGameData.php?tvuid=${tvuid}&key=outgoing_marches

The ${tvuid} value is being picked from a CVS data file. The issue I am
facing is when I run multiple threads or executions, in some tests tvuid is
not being replaced. It does the following

/admin/getGameData.php?tvuid=tvuid&key=outgoing_marches and hence the call
fails.

Any idea what the issue might be? Someone seen this before. I cannot figure
what to change or why its doing so.

Appreciate all the help.

Thx
magTech