jmeter-user mailing list archives

From anie sahu <anie.s...@gmail.com>
Subject JMeter testing for web application with Active directory login
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 09:02:23 GMT
Hi,
  I am new to use JMeter for performance testing. I have looked this
forum/mailinglist, but couldn't find an answer. Sorry if this is a known
issue. In that case, it would be nice, if you just point me to the
respective resource.

I am using jmeter v2.4. I have to test a web application built on livelink
environment. This web application uses Active Directory login credentials to
validate users. I have to test various activites for 600 users.
I don't know how to create user load when active directory login information
is used to validate user. It would be very helpful if any one can give me
some thoughts or pointers to resource location where I can digg up.
Another question is:Please excuse me if question is totally againt
performance testing rules: -If I perform all activites for which server
performance is to be measured through 1 user for longer period, would it be
any different than 600 users performing the same activity?
  Please ask me if you need more information to understand my problem.
Thanks,
Anie