jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Saravanan <sasrava...@gmail.com>
Subject JMeter test for auto increment field.(alpha numeric)
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 12:20:35 GMT
Hi...I'm new to JMeter..I've problems in testing a form that having auto
increment(alpha numeric)field...
for that i have done the following steps...
1.Generated the script(using proxy) for the form that having auto generated
field.
2.Then i ve set the No of threads as 10 from Thread Group.
3.Then I run my script and listened the output on tree listener.
4.It shows same ID for all the threads...

My application having unique ID for every entries.I need jmeter to be shown
the different IDs for every test execution.(for 10 users)...please help me
anybody......