jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Thom Hehl" <T...@pointsix.com>
Subject UDP Sampler
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 15:52:16 GMT
Hopefully some people on this list have use UDP Sampler.

I've created 405900 packets to send via UDP and have finally figured out
how to do this with 273 threads, thanks to a lot of help from this list.

Now the problem I'm having is that the packets don't appear to be sent
anywhere. The number of packets is exactly right, so it's reading the
files correctly, but wireshark says no packets are leaving my computer.

I stripped out the variables and hardcoded the IP address as the host
for UDP Sampler. Any ideas?