jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Baldassin, Santiago B" <santiago.b.baldas...@intel.com>
Subject Problem getting results from remote hosts
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 16:12:37 GMT
Hi all,

I'm performing distributed stress testing using ~100 remote hosts and the problem is that
the jtl file with the test results does not include all the expected samples. I ran the test
with 1 thread and 1 loop expecting to get 100 samples in the results but I only got 5 samples.
I ran the same test again and I got 7 samples in the results.

Do I need to set anything in the configuration files in order to get all the samples within
the results?

Thanks

Santiago Baldassin