jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter Summary Report
Date Sun, 15 May 2011 19:12:03 GMT
Hi
you have to load your result file into the same listener if you want the
summary report. (i.e. launch JMeter again and browse to your result file ) -
if you want to save the report as you see it you can use save table data
within the listener.
Alternately you can use the sample XSLT to get these values (or extend the
XSLT). Finally if I remember correctly some people have already done this so
check the mail archives

regards
deepak