jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Rajiv Nanduani <rajivkumarnandv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter run on Linux using putty
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 12:54:22 GMT
Thanks all for the reply.

I have installed java 1.6. I tried with Xming

1.       Install Xming (http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes/)

2.       Enable the X11 forwarding in putty.

But while running the jmeter.sh file from putty i am getting following error

An error occurred: Can't connect to X11 window server using 'localhost:10.0'
as the value of the DISPLAY variable.