jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Rajiv Nanduani <rajivkumarnandv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter run on Linux using putty
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 14:55:57 GMT
thanks for the reply.but still I am waiting the answer of

The problem is how would i know that *JVM* is already installed or not if
yes where i have *to* check. I am new *to* *linux*. or if not where i hav *
to* install the *JVM* or set the path variable like in windows
*JMETER_HOME*etc..

Currently it showing java version
java version "1.4.2"
gij (GNU libgcj) version 4.1.2 20080704 (Red Hat 4.1.2-48)

is prob of java version or we need more than java 1.5