jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter run on Linux using putty
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 19:15:32 GMT
Download java JRE - all files & keep directory structure, place it in the
location of your choosing and then edit the "jmeter" file located in
jmeter's bin directory. At the end of the file you will have the command
line used to run jmeter something like [java <argument> -jar
AparcheJmeter.jar <arguments>]. If you replace java with the correct
location of your java copy (will have to look like
this<java_folderlocation>\bin\java), you don't need to add java to classpath
and jmeter will run smoothly. For your other inqueries, i would recommend
you edit scripts using a SVN configuration that is deployed on the remote
machine or just use WinSCP to push your scripts there, but edit them
locally. Any other solution seems an overkill.