jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NTLM authentication
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 23:57:44 GMT
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html
HTTP authorization manager - However I believe it only worked with NTLMv1
and you have to use the httpclient httpsampler (it will work to the extent
that httpclient works)

http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga/tutorial/html/authentication.html#ntlm(I
believe JMeter 2.4 uses httpclient 3.X not 4.X)

regards
deepak