jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Include Contoller and Simple Controller
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 19:49:26 GMT
Hi
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Include_Controller
* "To use it, add samples to a simple controller, then save the simple
controller as a jmx file. The file can then be used in a test plan. The
included test plan must not include a Thread Group. It should only contain
the Simple Controller and any samplers, controllers etc below it. "
*i.e. you have to right click and save just the Simple Controller using save
selection as

regards
deepak