jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter deals with multiple frames
Date Wed, 25 May 2011 17:47:09 GMT
Hi
ah thats the same as any other dynamic parameter - you need to check which
response gives you the value and attach the regex under that response (a
framed application is still - request response). You might need multiple
variables (and extractors) if each frame uses the same parameter  name but
maintains its values differently

regards
deepak