jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Include Contoller and Simple Controller
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 20:13:00 GMT
hi
I believe it is - you can probably raise an enhancement request for this to
be more intutive I guess.
The workbench is not recommended because saving the test plan doesnt save
anything under the workbench. you have to remember to right click and save
your changes if I remember correctly.

regards
deepak