jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Throughput with many jmeter servers - distributed testing
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 15:25:05 GMT
To not need anything extra than basic jmeter functionality you can use the
scheduler to set a start point / end point (this doesn't mean you need loop
forever because you might want a max of X repetitions). If it is that
important that all tests stop almost together, you can also delimit a
specific duration there, like 18000 seconds (meaning 5 hours)... its up to
you.

Make sure that the clock si syncronised on the machines (just in case). I've
never had to worry about this because this is taken care by the IT
infrastructure, in my case.