jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Watrous <daniel.watr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cookie manager not working
Date Fri, 27 May 2011 13:17:48 GMT
I had actually tried that before mailing to the list. I just tried it
again with no change to whether cookies are sent or not.

I can't find the log file, but here's my java version:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Console2>java -version
java version "1.6.0_20"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 16.3-b01, mixed mode, sharing)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Console2>

Windows 7 x64

thanks,

Daniel