jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Chian Zhong..." <czh...@modeln.com>
Subject JMeter deals with multiple frames
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 19:07:22 GMT
Hi:

My app has two frames at any time, when I click on a certain link, a dialog
will show up.
This dialog has its own frame in it. So the flow is as following :

1. click a link on one of the two frames... ( here, http post comes with one
of the two frame ids )...
2. a dialog is loading.... ( here, a get is recorded by jmeter, I inserted a
regular expression extractor here to get the newly loaded dialogframe id )
3. perform some action on the dialog ( post here with the dialogframe id..by
recording...)

My difficult is:
2. on this step, the regular expression extractor gives me nothing new,
dialogframe ids are the same as the frame ids on step 1;
3. since I don't have a new dialogframe id, I tried both frameid one at
time, the response data gave me the page before step 2...

I used debugbar to know the frames, but the dialog is the module dialog, I
can't spy any frame or id on it.
Anyone can suggest me how I should debug this ?

Any help is appreciated.

Chian