jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Will Milspec <will.mils...@gmail.com>
Subject How do you make Jmeter save your "http proxy server" (recorder) settings?
Date Fri, 20 May 2011 18:40:17 GMT
Hi all,

As I posted earlier, I found a few proxy recorder settings I need for our
projects needs.

I am new to jmeter and haven't mastered the UI.

The documentation says in setting up the proxy recorder, to add it to the
workbench. (click on workbench,right click, select add, select 'non-test
element, select 'proxy server'). This works great, but jmeter project does
not save the workbench upon 'save&exit'.  Subsequently we need to
remember-and-reenter the settngs each time I want to record more steps.

I've tried adding the proxy server to the 'main' project, but cannot get the
'add non-test element' to appear in the menu.

Any suggestions?

thanks

bill