jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shirish <shirish.ganje...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Reg: Installation of JMeter
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 14:06:17 GMT
Hello Team,

I have been working with JMeter from last one month for a Product
Development company. I am working with a team which develops a automobile
product which will be a web application having at max 300 users
simultaneously. I am working on Performance Testing with the help of JMeter
in regards to this product. I have created small scripts and represented the
analysis reports to my management. Now they want me to install the JMeter on
Server where my Product is hosting/running.

*I would like to know whether this is really good practice to install the
JMeter on server side/run JMeter?*

Please assist me with this.

Thanks in advance.
*Shirish*