jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: monitoring the load run
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 20:57:43 GMT
>and I'm suggested not to user the result tree to "watch" it,
You can watch when you are debugging something.

> does this imply that I just have to wait till Jmeter "finishes" whatever
it is doing?
You should be able to see the results as they finish if you enable some
listeners , like view summary report
Check jmeter.log for errors
>14 M to 256 for heap
seems a bit on the lower side , but shouldnt cause the problems you see. In
any case I'd enable some listeners and see what I get and check jmeter.log

regards
deepak