jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Janine DeBeradinis <jdeberadi...@higherone.com>
Subject RE: Include Contoller and Simple Controller
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 20:06:20 GMT
Thanks for the quick response.  I have actually done what you suggested already, but after
I save it, when I reopen it, it gets opened under the workbench.   So it seems as though it
gets saved to the workbench anyway...?   If this is the correct behavior and the only way
to do it, then I guess I am doing it correctly already.  It just seemed after reading more
about the workbench, that you do not really want to save items there.

Thanks again.
Janine

-----Original Message-----
From: Deepak Shetty [mailto:shettyd@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 3:49 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Include Contoller and Simple Controller

Hi
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Include_Controller
* "To use it, add samples to a simple controller, then save the simple
controller as a jmx file. The file can then be used in a test plan. The
included test plan must not include a Thread Group. It should only contain
the Simple Controller and any samplers, controllers etc below it. "
*i.e. you have to right click and save just the Simple Controller using save
selection as

regards
deepak