jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Soysal, Aykut" <aykut.soy...@logica.com>
Subject JMS with large files
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 14:41:23 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to load test my ActiveMQ 5.5.0 with JMeter 2.4 with large
files (not that large but I tried with 8 and 24 MB)

I setup two Thread Groups (one with a single publisher, the other with a
single subscriber)

In my test case I need to test 6 messages per minute, so I set number of
threads (users) to 60 and Ramp-up to 600 since I want to run the test
longer than a minute.

(maybe my setup is not right for what I am trying to accomplish)

So after a while I get the out of memory error. It seems that the text
file is loaded every time and they all piled up in the memory.

I tried to turn off listeners but still I get the same error.

I searched the mailing list but I couldn't find anything specific for
this.

It would be great if someone lead me to the correct path

Thanks,

Aykut Soysal

Think green - keep it on the screen.

and inform the sender. Thank you.