jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jain, Kapil" <kapil.j...@logica.com>
Subject Setting login string?
Date Wed, 25 May 2011 12:20:22 GMT
Is it possible in Jmeter to Specifies a login string for a Web server?

I know in load runner we can do this via function i.e., web_set_user("mansfield\\freddy",
"XYZ", "mansfield:80"); but don't know how to do this in Jmeter?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Regards

KJ

Think green - keep it on the screen.