jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Kohn, Rodolfo" <rodolfo.k...@intel.com>
Subject Throughput with many jmeter servers - distributed testing
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 03:04:55 GMT
Hi jmeter list,
I've been executing a performance test with 1 jmeter client and 15 jmeter servers.
I noted that when the first agent finishes its work (all threads executed all loops), there
are some agents that keep running for a long time and that dramatically reduces throughput
measurement providing a final throughput that is not the real for the system.
I think the throughput I should take is the one when the first jmeter agent finishes.

Is it possible for jmeter to stop test as soon as the first agent finishes and provide the
throughput at that moment?

Thanks,
Rodolfo