jmeter-user mailing list archives

From dubi <d...@il.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter Summary Report
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 14:04:30 GMT
Thanks

still need clarify :

I was running jmeter command like like:

jmeter -n -t test_plan.jmx -j trader_1.log

the result log file looks like the standard  jemeter.log but it is per the
test (separate as I meant) + includes  is a line of type:

2011/05/16 16:05:21 INFO  - jmeter.reporters.Summariser: summary =    32 in
1.0s =   32.1/s Avg:    28 Min:    11 Max:   255 Err:     0 (0.00%)

This type of file is NOT loadable into a Listener as you said . is there a
command line flag that defines a log file ( what extension ) that can be
loaded into a Listener later on after the test finishes.

Besides : To generate from a command line invocation a summary
report with only the information  I see on the GUI - is it possible only by
XSLT and can you point to the sample (in the install code) that shows that .
I  find only bin/Examples/CSVsample.jmx . Is that XSLT format ?