jmeter-user mailing list archives

From vthakur <mailtovi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regular expression extractor using escape character '\'
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 11:18:37 GMT
Thanks Zilla for your reply!
I have tried using modid=(\d*), but no luck for me.
Looks like response code is unique one i.e. it is not part of HTML body, so
within regular expression, I need to select 'Response field to check' =
'Body(unescaped)' etc. It works for one of my similar script but not for
this as here extra character '&' exists.

Reg#1: <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="5;
url=http://qa-2sc-usc\.2tor\.com/mod/resource/view\.php\?id=(.+?)" />
----- Works Fine

Reg#2: <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="5;
url=http://qa-2sc-usc\.2tor\.com/course/view\.php\?id=94&amp;modid=(.+?)&amp;modtype=assignment"
/>   ----- Problematic

Reg#1 works for me but Reg#2 still giving me problem.
- Vinay