jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Eric Gandt <eric.ga...@fatwire.com>
Subject beanShell Sampler and Classpath
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 15:34:18 GMT
I need to set the classpath that is exported to the beanShell, the reason is
that I can not set the classpath in the beanshell I mean this the
addClasspath does not help and as the jars I point to may move from system
to system, I would not want to do it this way anyways.  The problem is that
the beanShell Sampler does not seem to use the classpath set when jmeter is
started.  Is there a separate path I must set to get beanshell's classpath
set?

An extra question where are errors thrown by beanShell kept, I see output
logged, but errors disappear when run through jmeter.

Thanks,
ERIC