jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Doxa <Ikbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Redirects and embedded objects
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 19:25:36 GMT
Felix, thnx for your reply.

After reading your reply I had another look at JMeter. My findings:

(1) Follow redirects: I used the proxy server to capture all requests. I
copied some requests as a test and checked the follow redirects checkbox.
When running the test, the replies are different from the recorded ones. I
only get more redirects as reply, instead of meaningful HTML reply. The
listener in the proxy server did show meaningful HTML replies. Because of
all the redirects, I got the same error message (but now after 20
redirects). How come?

(2) Retrieve all embedded resources from HTML files: in the listener there
were no requests to retrieve ScriptResources, WebResources, gif's, etc. May
be this is a logical consequence of all the redirects I got in (1).

D.