jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Executing request with JSON
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 17:39:51 GMT
Depends on how it is being passed - If you passing it as the value of a
parameter , then its just a string , no different from anything else.

 if you are just posting the value , then you have to ensure that in JMeter
you dont give a name (in send parameters with request), just the value (its
still a string , no different from any other).
JSON as response is also a string , no different from any other response.
perhaps if you tell us what problem you are facing , it might help.

regards
deepak