jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic authorization in jmeter
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 17:19:14 GMT
Hi
You can always use Runtime.exec (not recommended! for load tests). in any
case that part is easy to do in Java. What you need to verify is whether you
can send the token (assuming you can calculate it) since JMeter uses a
separation of username:password and Base64 encodes the whole thing (just
like a browser would do).

Im curious Whatever you are testing does it work from a browser ? or is it
only meant to be called programmatically?

regards
deepak