jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bulk JMX reconversion to 2.4 format
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:52:16 GMT
What error are you getting. You had to define jmeter_home or something like
that . Unfortunately I have no access to check. You might need to check with
jmeter dev.
On Apr 29, 2011 1:31 AM, "Sonam Chauhan" <sonamc@gmail.com> wrote:
> *Should I write a custom Java Program that reads in each of the 200 JMX
> files in a loop, and calls the SaveService,loadTree and
SaveService.saveTree

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/api/org/apache/jorphan/collections/HashTree.html

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/api/org/apache/jmeter/save/SaveService.html#loadTree(java.io.InputStream)

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/io/InputStream.html?is-external=true

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/api/org/apache/jmeter/save/SaveService.html#saveTree(org.apache.jorphan.collections.HashTree,+java.io.OutputStream)

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/io/OutputStream.html?is-external=true

>> out)
>>

>> Should I write a custom Java Program that reads in each of the 200 JMX
>> files in a loop, and calls the SaveService,loadTree and
SaveService.saveTree
>> methods on each JMX?
>>
>> Regards
>> Sonam
>>

>> On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 12:46 PM, Deepak Shetty <shettyd@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> If I remember correctly there was a file called SaveService which had
the
>>> load and save methods that you could call from a custom program ?
>>>
>>> regards
>>> deepak

JMeter