jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Eric Chaves <e...@craftti.com.br>
Subject Is it possbile to account results based on XML content
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 21:37:32 GMT
Hi Folks,

I'm new to jMeter and I'd like to perform some stress tests to a webservice.
In a test jmeter count errors based on HTTP return codes. Sometimes our
webservice returns 200 results with application errors in the response XML
body. What I would like to have jmeter accounting and summarizing those
results as well, so we can see which volumes breaks our application, not
necessarily the http server.

I have looked into some listeners, assertions but still have not got how can
I aggregate results based on the XML response (I bet I'm missing something
here). Is it possible to be done?

Best regards,

Eric