jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.net.SocketException: Too many open files
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 18:57:08 GMT
The OS limits these things for a good reason . you might actually need more
than the limit set on your operating system  or your application is using up
more than it should need. In the case of JMeter it is *usually* the case
that you have specified too many threads concurrently without increasing the
limits on your OS