jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Andrej van der Zee <andrejvander...@gmail.com>
Subject feedback: experience with JMeter
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 05:43:18 GMT
Hi,

I would like to share my experience with JMeter.

IMHO, modifying POST-bodies before sending to the server with
BeanShell or other external interpreters is harder than it could be. I
would expect a post-controller with regular expression with
substitutions local to the running thread. This would make the
learning step lower for non-Java people like me, much more
user-friendly and less error-prone (thread-synchronization should be
hidden by JMeter instead of explicitly handled in an external script).

Hopefully somebody will pick this up in the future!

Cheers,
Andrej