jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic authorization in jmeter
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 17:50:03 GMT
Hi
well this is what is confusing in what you are saying
In the snippet you showed you used
>>request.add_header('Authorization','Basic '+sessionID)
which is adding a request header
whereas in the URL you show , the value is just a parameter ,

 if it is a parameter that the browser sends it either must be in the HTMl
or its calculated with javascript . The former is relatively easy once you
identify in which request the value is returned, the latter needs you to
recode the javascript in java.

regards
deepak