jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Toni Menendez Lopez <tonime...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Automatic generation of aggregate reports
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 16:02:18 GMT
Uffff !

I am not able to upgrade to 2.4 so far, as all jmx scenarios are in 2.3.4...
but just to do this task I can use 2.4 and for performace execution in 2.3.
Do you know if jtl file generated in 2.3 can be read later in 2.4 ?

If not I will try to migrate to 2.4, but it can take some time for me to do
this migration !

Toni.