jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Frank ...@mpexnet.de>
Subject Re: Getting ntml error message when accessing a url through JMeter
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 10:58:19 GMT
Hi,

On 04/18/2011 11:28 AM, fierof2 wrote:
> Hi Felix
>
> I would access this application from a remote machine and I have also
> installed JMeter in the remote machine.When I try to open this application
> from my local machine in a browse I am getting the webpage with following
> message in it.

why would you open the application with a local browser? Isn't the point
of the remote machine to access the application from there?

> "SPNEGO authentication is not supported on this client".

You will need to get help from your local net admins or application
developers on this one. Or maybe someone else in this forum will speak
up with an idea.

Regards,
Felix