jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Kohn, Rodolfo" <rodolfo.k...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Distributed performance test question
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 13:41:20 GMT
Thank you sebb.
A few follow up questions:
1-Different agents will measure different avg response time, depending on the latency. Does
the client creates a super-avg from all avg. reponse times? I assume throughput doesn't change.

2-If the timestamp is set at the agent then it is not possible to make any calculation at
the client based on the timestamp - Is it possible to discern the agent that sent a single
sample? (my objective is to know if it is possible to make calculations at the client based
on timestamp)

Thanks again,
Rodolfo