jmeter-user mailing list archives

From jordan.moi...@kennen-consulting.com
Subject Problems with concurrents threads and cookies
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 14:24:53 GMT
I'm working with Apache Jmeter 2.4 r961953. I created a test plan wich includes a HTTP Cookie
Manager for the Thread Group, when I runned the test plan, it worked fine until I seted more
than one concurrent thread. For some threads sometimes the login page received the cookie
but for others threads didn't do it.  This happens with one particular site and not with
others I tested before.

The particular in this project is that, at the first page, I receive a javascript cookie that
I have to send to the login page before received the definitive one.

I parsed the page with a beanshell postprocesor and then i save it to a variable, y tried
to add to the name of the variable the number of the corresponding thread, but it didn´t
work.

I need some help please.

Thanks
Jordán