jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Nidhi Hans <nidhihansbha...@gmail.com>
Subject HTTP URL Re-writing interfering with POST data
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 21:46:34 GMT
Hi

I am using HTTP URL Re-writing to pass the session value in the HTTP
request. I have a request which also sends some additional parameters in the
PUT request. What I see is that when the PUT request is out of HTTP URL
Re-writing, the parameters go through fine but my request fails as session
value is missing. And if I put my PUT request under the HTTP URL Re-writing
then the POST data of my request becomes empty maybe because the session
variable replaces any additional data coming with the request. I am stuck
please help.

Thanks,
Nidhi