jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Rob Schroder <...@manilla.com>
Subject Subtracting User Defined Variables
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 00:42:29 GMT
Hi,

I've been beating my head against the wall trying to do something that I thought would be
simple.

Problem:

I have a BeanShell processor that grabs the begin time of a sampler at a point in time during
the script execution.  I have another BeanShell processor that grabs the end time of a sampler
down the road.  The values are stored in ${begin_time} and ${end_time}, respectively.  I'd
simply like to get the difference of these two values and store them in a user defined variable
that can be written to the summary reports.

Can someone tell me what the best approach is?  My efforts for this seemingly simple operation
have all failed :')

-rob