jmeter-user mailing list archives

From <sumit.g.ar...@accenture.com>
Subject checking value returned by oracle function using jmeter
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 08:18:36 GMT
Hi,

I have a function in oracle pl/sql inside a package and I have written a declare-begin-end
block in jmeter jdbc-request callable statement query.

It executes fine(or seemingly so), but I simply get a

 -1 updates.
Output variables by position:

What do I do to get the return value printed in jmeter ? This is a function so it does not
have an output variable. So I cant use the parameter value or type.

Also the function contains simple insert statements...somehow these don't seem to be executed.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Sumit G. Arora