jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sonam Chauhan <son...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data Driven Testing
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 03:29:48 GMT
Each time you run your test with changed data, it is really a different test

If you are proposing to vary input data by driving it from a spreadsheet ,
you probably need a way to vary your assertions too so the test can check
whether your code transformed the input data properly or not.

 Regards
Sonam