jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: freeze
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 12:23:28 GMT
JMeter uses standard Java to render the HTML, so if it's slow, that is
not strictly a JMeter problem.

However, I have never seen this problem myself, so it sounds like
there may be something else going on.

Is the HTML page public?

If you save it using "Save Response As" and then reload it using the
file: protocol, does it still take a long time to render?

If so, please create a Bugzilla issue and attach the HTML file to it.