jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Gabriel Oliveira <gabriel.pa.olive...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building a Custom TCP Sampler
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 15:11:45 GMT
Hi Andrey,

JMeter will find my class in what path ? JAVAPATH ?

Reading the instalations note of URL that you sent me, i realized that
Jmeter has hiw own path, the JMETER_INSTALL_DIR. How to configure it ? In OS
or in JMeter configure files ? Tryed to find that variable in
jmeter.properties, system.properties and user.properties, with no sucess =/

Besides, in http://code.google.com/p/jmeter-plugins/wiki/DCERPCSampler, the
Marshaling options are exclusive of that Sampler ?

Many thank !!

--

*Gabriel P.A. de Oliveira*
*Linkedin* - www.linkedin.com/in/gabrielPAoliveira