jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter to store responses in recording controller.
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 19:04:04 GMT
>2. Re-run the recorded HTTP requests in testing phase and compare the
Such an approach is not feasible in my opinion - You are basically stating
that your website has no dynamic data at all (in which case is it static?)
as well as that even simple UI changes should cause your test to break which
is more trouble than the benefit it gives - assuming you are testing a
website (rather than say webservices).

regards
deepak