jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Soap/XML-RPC Request cleanup
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 22:15:47 GMT
Ok then while in non gui with all listeners disabled -

how many threads are you running ? what is the file size you get back and
what is the value of heap(Xmx) you specified in jmeter.bat/sh?
What variables are you storing(or extracting out)?  do you have too many -
do you have a regex that returns all results or stuff like that?

regards
deepak