jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to pass data from csv to Binary file
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 22:17:54 GMT
youll find this question discussed in the archives. there is no definitive
answer as  far as I know  - the question no one seems to knwo the answer to
is is there some toolkit that can generate the AMF binary data file, if yes
then its possible(nbut some coding work involved) to do substitution from
Jmeter , if not then you cannot substitute values you have to generate all
possible binary files in advance and use them.

you are probably better of asking this question on the Flex forums - a
prelim google search shows some java libraries ,(OpenAMF has some
Serializer, Deserializer classes).

regards
deepak